Carlisle import/kit car show

carrotsnax

CarrotsnaX1/9
Hey is anyone goingto be at this event? It is this coming weekend. I figured some of the locals may be there. Anyways I was just curious who may be going so I can connect with some of you.

Hope to see you there!

I am not going, but DCFiats is bringing a large group

and a grill again. You can go to www.dcfiats.org and click on events. This will be my 1st time missing it in over 10 years.:sigh:

Ill be there

cruising there with mike and others if its not raining. Wonder what the feilds will look like after all this rain. I didnt do the (AWD) mod yet....hope to see you all there

Great to hear! If you see a 25 year old red haired guy poking around its probably me. Looking forward to meeting some x heads.

-Brian

I'll be there - but with the Volvo crowd.

I'll stop by the Fiat section - I did last year & meet several great folks!

I'll be there

and I agree about the mud. Hopefully, they've relegated all the kit cars to the mud and left the actual import cars the blacktopped areas!
Dave

Nice & sunny down here this afternoon. Didn't see any X's when I went over to the Fiat area around 5pm, just one spider & a 131(?) from Vermont.

Hopefully some will show up tomorrow.

Nice & sunny down here this afternoon. Didn't see any X's when I went over to the Fiat area around 5pm, just one spider & a 131(?) from Vermont.

Hopefully some will show up tomorrow.
There will be several there today. Lord willing, I'll be one of them :dance2:

The show was really cool. Not as large as I had imagined, but still a very nice turn out, with some very very cool cars. No pics, as my USB ports are broken; not to worry I'm sure others will post up.

I was kinda bummed that the Fiat section was a little lacking. I didn't get to meet any X'ers either. I too saw the 131 and the 124.

Either way fun show. Maybe next year the Fiat group can pick it up a bit.:grin:

I was kinda bummed that the Fiat section was a little lacking. I didn't get to meet any X'ers either. I too saw the 131 and the 124.

Either way fun show. Maybe next year the Fiat group can pick it up a bit.:grin:
What day did you go? Saturday afternoon there were a total of 5-6 X1/9's there.

Good Times!

Made it there again this year. Dispite the decongestant, hang over, dehydration, and sun burn Saturday was a blast! Central Pa has a beer shortage now. Every year there seems to be more X 1/9s. The Italian section grows every year. I didn't take the X but next year the feature Marque is Italian cars! Missed you Todd, had to buy lunch:lol:.

What day did you go? Saturday afternoon there were a total of 5-6 X1/9's there.

Walked by on Sat morning, past the tent with the grille, but didn't see any "Xweb" signage, just the DCFiat.org sign - should have introduced myself anyway.

Walked by on Sat morning, past the tent with the grille, but didn't see any "Xweb" signage, just the DCFiat.org sign - should have introduced myself anyway.

No Xweb stuff. It was the Delaware FLU chapter and DCFiats. Xweb members were there though; myself and 2 others that I know of.
Heres the list of X's I seen there:

Dark red (Dave)
Light blue
Black/grey 2 tone
Gold (mine)
Black(Erich)
Sage green
Grey/Black 2 tone

These were all present at 11:30-12 for sure. I think there was 1-2 others that joined later, but can't recall. Erich and I left at 1-1:30 Maybe next year will have even more? I'll be there for sure, because I won a free 2012 show field parking certificate for completing the "passport tour" I won the last one :dance2:

from the pics:

Dark red (Dave)
Light blue - Haz Neuman (DC Fiats)
Black/grey 2 tone - Walter Forlini (DC Fiats)
Gold (mine)
Black(Erich)
Sage green
Grey/Black 2 tone

Haz and Walter both have accounts here...

Back