Carlisle Import show, May 22,23

petex19

True Classic
I've often considered going but I've never known if there was any Fiat presence at the Carlisle event?

Has anyone ever attended?

'PeteX1/9

I go every year and have been for about the last 8. The last few years there has not been many fiats, you will see the occasional X1/9, alfa spider, maserati merak, fiat multipla, and one year I did see two turbo X1/9's. But now there are mostly Swedish and British cars. A nice show to go to none the less, great environment and a nice swap meet. I may bring my Alfa down this year if the weather is nice.

Carlisle...Brrr!

I used to go to this event every year for a while and loved it. The weather was beyond description and cold and rainy are the norm. Despite this, I always had a great time. The Fiat contingent is still there but has gone down some as of late.

I would still like to go sometime but there is so much to do closer to home that I cannot justify it anymore. Go and have fun, dress warm and bring plenty of rain gear.
Brett

Over 40 Fiats last year on Saturday at Carlisle

DCFiats did a cookout last year for the Fiat people. I even took a full size 3 burner gas grill in my X1/9 to cook with. :thumbsup:

I will be there in my X1/9 with a gas grill again cooking Hamburgers and Italian sausages. For more details check http://www.dcfiats.org/events/index.html

I go sometimes

But only when the weather is above 60 degrees and the chance of rain is under 75%... LOL It just about always is bone chilling and rains on that weekend. Like Bret says, it the Fiat club company is a lot of fun.

I will try to attend this year.

Arman

I'll have to look for you guys & say hello. It'd nice to have a few faces to go with names on here.

I've been the past 2 years, but with my Wagon :rolleyes:

Carlisle2009_0003.jpg

Carlisle2009_0004.jpg

Back