Cars & Coffee, Irvine, CA May 8th.

BrianM

'74 - Blue Bomber
IF you live in So Cal you know about this regular Saturday eeearly morning show at the Mazda (now Taco Bell) building.

I'll be there with my new (to me) '74 X.

See you there,
BrianM

Sounds good!!!

I didn't go there since December 09, I hope more X1/9's fellas wants to meet this saturday.

I'll try to be there around 7:00 am to hold parking space.

Cars n Coffee Irvine Ca.

Ok, I made it to the Irvine Cars n Coffee at 7:30 am. Missed Brett and Ricardo but Giles was there. Giles is a Xweb member with an X and garage of X parts ( uno turbo mtr, and lotsa extra parts ) Does that sound familiar ? There was a nice yellow X at the show ( i hated the color scheme, but that is just personal preference) There was quite a selection of cars to look at. I now know 6:30 is the time to arrive. Everyone was gone by 9:00. Pictures of course:
IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Nice pics

Hey Bob,

It seems that Ricardo's post was from last week (perhaps that's why he didn't show up) however, it was a pleasure meeting you!

The Jag I wanted to show you (but was already gone) is the burgundy one on your last picture but there were many other very interesting cars, but you have to get there earlier...

BTW, your X is beautiful..!

Gilles

My goof

You are right on the post from Brett and Ricardo. Thanks for calling that one. I look forward to seeing you next time. Maybe we set up a drive to Willow Springs and watch you race the Cayman!
Bob T.

new tires

Hey Bryan,
How about a pic with the bigger tires..?
Did you photo-shop the center section of your wheels..?

Nice X's

Brian, congrat's again on your new X it's a beaut.

Looks like it was a nice show. Any pictures of the Pantera's . I will own one before my life is over and done with.

Back