center cap choices

wannabfast

Thai with a 78 in MN
well apparently i lost one of my center caps at the last autocross of my oz rims and i was wondering what i should replace them with
i got center caps that fit, but they dont have any emblems on them, so my question is what emblemage should i go with

here are the choices
updated oz racing
e113_1.JPG

fiat
f124_12.JPG

abarth
44_1_b.JPG

fiat small
5d_1_b.JPG

autobots
133d_12.JPG

of if you have any other suggestions, id be willing to consider them, however i am constrained to 50mm diameter as thats how big my center caps are

I wish I could find just the Bertone "b"

A silver 'b" with a black or red background would be a perfect cap emblem.

True ... but then again

the Transformers was one of the choices :p

That black OZ or if you can find a black Abarth would look sharp off you yellow I think :)

My centercaps are 55mm

out of bore...
Do you have other centercaps set at 50mm?
you'll need to replace all 4 to have a full set to avoid funky view.
my 2 cents..

According JJ's OZ wheels your centercaps are pretty small than 50mm, maybe are same wheels but different bore only.

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79
www.trazia.com/x19

well i took one of the remaining ones off, and measured it, its actually smaller than 50mm, more like 48-49mm, however the surface which an emblem would be affixed is about 50mm anyways, id rather not have to prepaint the caps to blend in

I like the abrath in black and chrome.

They would look great with your black wheels and yellow paint........:)

yes. however i have the silver oz routes now.. but the caps were originally black, and i have gotten the black abarth center emblems on the way now..
however i would really like to get some emblems that would replace my faded fiat ones on the trunk and nose
the trunk/nose emblems are 52mm... i see 50, and i see 55... i really dont want to have to fill in the indentations for the emblem just yet... i havent figured out body work

Fun to see we have the same set of wheels.
Are yours also 13x5,5? If so, do you know the ET value.
I have never been able find the value on the rim.

Those are interesting however two challenges. 1. Those are not center caps. They are thick resin stickers that do not actually mount to the wheel. The second challenge with these 13 inch wheels is I think 2 inches wide may be two big for these OZ wheels....But I am guessing on that last one..

plus they're stuff is crap!

I bought air valve caps and license plate bolts from them and they faded to nearly nothing within 6 weeks. Don't waste your money with them.

Michael L.

Back