CEO of Fiat a FLU member?

Not likely.

Marchionne may show up at FFO driving a jolly.....and I hope he does, but I doubt it. No Fiat execs in the past have even faintly acknowledged the group of enthusiasts contained in FLU, even in the Agnelli days, and I doubt it will ever be the case.

you never know

I happen to know for a FACT that we have had some executives from Fiat Italy as lurking members of XWEB! since at least the X1/99 days. If it can happen here, it can happen there, although it does seem kind of unusual they would just come right out and name themselves openly. People like that usually pick some innocuous name like "xhead 123" (made-up example) or whatever. But I would say --either way-- don't be too quick to blow it off. It could be marketing people signing up for a future something on the execs behalf (the 500 coming?) or it could just be some prankster, or who really knows? There is an admin on our own site going by the name MGandini so... ;)

And being accused or found guilty of identity thief is no joke..

The real question is, given how busy Sergio is these days, when could he ever find time for FLU and what would Sergio do?

Bernice

Just food for thought, but not many pranksters out there willing to drop $35 on a joke...

Back