Chat nights?

Eastep

True Classic
Does everyone still have a regular chat night here? I remember on the old site we'd usually make a post of a certain time, and anyone interested would meet in the chat area. I'd like to set up a regular weekly chat night. Anyone else like the idea?

Realtime chat gone from Xweb 1.0

I guess we are stuck with the new chat here at SOxwB. I have used both and I thought the old chat app in Xweb 1.0 was more funner. ;)

I stumbled upon the chat feature a week or so ago, then again today under the index icon, and gotz ta tinkin :hmm: "we should have chat nite!"

I'd say either Thursday nights or Saturday nights would be best. Ive not used the new one Jim, so I cant compare yet, but IIRCC the old one was fun

I miss chat night

Chat night on old Xweb was always a hoot, I miss it too...

The old site's chat section was closed down not long after we moved over here, although, we never did really get sorted out a "proper" replacement for this site.

The chat we set up for 2.0 was intended originally as an interim step but then I retired and its just kind of stayed the way it is since then. I dont even know if anyone here ever uses it or if so how often...

well Mac we'll have to use it tonight maybe. I remember Roosta or JJ always posting really funny sound clips all the time. lol good stuff

Back