Classic Motorsports Reader Ride of the Month...

Jim W

Luckless Pedestrian
Got my September (?!) issue or Classic Motorsports mag. today, and there on page 21 was a pic of Brett M's X... Apparently his car is the all-time highest rated car in their Reader's Ride section...

Hmmm.... I wonder why that is?... :)

Jim, We here are guilty and know why this happened...

Then came the Tim Baxter incident..

Bernice

Got my September (?!) issue or Classic Motorsports mag. today, and there on page 21 was a pic of Brett M's X... Apparently his car is the all-time highest rated car in their Reader's Ride section...

Hmmm.... I wonder why that is?... :)

About FFO...

Welcome back from FFO'10 Sorry I wasn't able to make this year as family issues took priority. I hope it was an amazing turnout and about articles, do you know when the Calendars are being sent out as 2010 is passing by and I still haven't received my copy yet.

'PeteX1/9

Calendars...

I took the remaining calendars to the show to hand out and gave them to Mike Bouse and John Montgomery. Check with them and I am sure that they can send a few copies your way. Did they have your address wrong?

Not sure....

I was just under the impression that no one had recieved thier copy yet? I receive the "Ricambi" magazine bi-monthly and have been a member for a couple of years now with the same address so I don't know why I never received my copy. I have no idea how to contact the FLU members you mentioned so could you point me in the right direction to conacting them and I will take it from their.

Thanks,
'PeteX1/9

Hey Pete...

email me your address and I will get a copy to you in the mail.
thanks
Brett

????

Can somone let me in on the secret? What are you talking about? Did you stuff the ballot box or something?

Well...

The website was having a contest to see who could get the most votes by a certain deadline. The prize was a CM t shirt. I simple told my friends to check it out and if they liked my car, cast a vote my way.

That was after all the spirit of the whole thing, to drive traffic to the site for that section. It also drove most of the other Fiat to the top of the list thus creating quite a stink among the English car folks.

oh well.

Back