Clutch Peddle to floor !

Wooohooo! Clutch is BACK !

Drove the car outa the garage for the first time in about 3 weeks, just around the block. Nothing like fixing it myself, even if it took so long. :jedi: I must have put an xtra quart thru the whole system no really trusting it was done! Jim - that Bavarian pump worked like a charm, WELL worth every penny.

The only thing is now the clutch engages right off the floor which is quite different so gotta read about adjusting, but for now I'm mobile again! :italia:

Thanks ALL !
Jeff

Congrats Jeff!!

It does feel good to fix it yourself and all my repairs take "for freakin' ever"... technically speaking. ;)

Glad the pump worked out for you. I plan to put mine to use when the weather warms up. I have to do my 2 Xs and my buddy's 88 Fiero GT, which has the exact same cap size as the X.

theres seriously nothing quite like it

i am too cheap to pay someone to do any of the work on my x.. i like doing it tho, although my occupation is fixing cars all day long.. some days the last thing i wanna do is work on another car.. even if its my own.. but getting weekends off helps me, but even so, i dont like to be working on it for more than a couple of hours a day

and its not even every weekend either..
but im over the hump so i may get more motivated to get it road worthy again

Back