Computer question

carl

True Classic
My laptop has windows 10 and we just got an update (windows 10 does that a lot) and now I can't save log-ins. Every time I go on Xweb or MIRA I have to log in all over again where as before that was automatic. For that matter, Verizon email page won't save my name or password anymore. Is there something I can activate, turn off whatever to get this function again. Please remember all instructions should be couched in language a 68 year old guy who likes carburetors over FI can understand. Don't make me ask my kids how to do this, too embarrassing.

Sounds like you are deleting the cookies. I'm not sure if it's possible to have a persistent cookie.

Exactly right... Carl you need to either download Firefox and it should work fine out of the box or adjust your internet explorer setting...

Ed

Ed, you should have said I need someone to do all that stuff you just mentioned. Todd was closer to the right answer but I'm not sure I want anyone silly enough to buy an Abarth to touch my computer. You have to realize I didn't do anything, the update did it.

Problem solved. Son came over for a free dinner last night and although he said he was not able to solve the problem, it's working fine this morning.

Back