FLU calendar arrived in the mail today.

Two fine rides! Way to go guys :thumbsup:
xrotation.gif

Brett's Green X is November...

DSC00092.jpg

Pete's Red X is July...

DSC00089.jpg

Told ya Pete!

Told you it was poster worthy! Yours too Brett! I need to get one of those calenders.

Calendar???

Did someone say "Calendar"?

How does a "non-FLU" member acquire one of these great looking calendars? They're rockin'....:guitar:.

I "NEED" one for my room in Kandahar......Please!!!!!

Where did you get the calender?

Can't seem to find it on their website. (yep, I'm a member)

FLU is sending the calendar out to all members...

"better late then never" So some probably arrive earlier the others...

Check the mail box today Tom :)

Hey Tom...

Looks like some members are more "special" than others...

(Since March is almost gone... would this be one of those 180 month calendars?)

HA!

BTW... we're working on a SoCal chapter as we type...

This is a sur-real experience.....

I just sat down at the computer as I am bored and was doing my routine website check and then I see my name.....

I can't say enough about all the support from the Xweb gang and I am honoured to be a member.

Thanks for all the kind words and a special thanks to Brett who took that amazing photo and I can't wait to get my copy of the calendar.

I took my X out today for it's first drive of the season and I installed the gorgious "Bertone X1/9" door sill badge that I purchased from Henk Martens and it really looks amazing.

I'll take photos tomorrow after a wash and wax....

'PeteX1/9

Thanks Pete...

For having such a great subject to shoot. The FLU calender was something we have been wanting to do for some time now. It is late but you cannot beat the price to FLU members (free). We will do another one for next year and it will be on-time (with photo captions)!

If anyone wants a copy of the calender, join FLU and you can get one for free. We have a few left over so don't wait to long.
Brett

Last edited:
Back