Contact someone on TC?

sdlsaginaw

Steven Lawson
I'm interested in talking to Walter Lima who posted on Turbo Collective about his Uno conversion under the X1/9 section.

Can someone who is on that forum point him to xweb, or at least get a contact for him?

I've never been able to register on that site. I never received my confirmation email (yes, I clicked resend) and the site admins never responded nor activated my registration, so it's just sat in limbo for months.

BTW - looking at the pictures of his Uno engine I'm thinking MikeM might have a Canadian brother.. :)

Registration has been fixed, sort of.

It took me just a few minutes to register, and I received the confirming email message right away. When I went back to the site, I saw a post from the owner acknowledging there was a registration problem, but that it has been fixed.

The only registration problem I had was with the last step, the human question needed to defeat webbots. The question was, what is 3x3? It instructed you to enter the answer in numerical format (9), but I got bounced twice until I entered the answer in text format (nine). I reported the problem to the forum owner.

Walter Lima doesn't have a public profile, so I don't know what his email address is. I suggest that you try to register again, then contact him through the forum or PM.

Regards,

Still something wrong

I had it resend my confirmation email, nothing. I'll check the spam trap at work, but it wasn't there last time I did the resend about a month ago. So my registration is still stuck in limbo.

Anyway, I give on on that site. I did contact Walter on turbo124 and I see he's made a posting here.

Go to svtp and give them all the info you have, give it about an hour and you'll know what he eats for breakfast, what his wife looks like, and what color underwear he wears. Don't ask how I know

Back