Coolant piping

FiatFunk

True Classic
Does this look right? Top fitting on the thermostat housing connects to the pipe on the right side underneath the car and the lower connects to the left pipe? They both seem a little crimped, could be improved by cutting some off the hose but maybe I don't have them installed properly?
What do I do with the other fittings coming off the thermostat housing and the small one off the water pump/thermostat housing pipe?

Attachments

• PXL_20240323_203236541.jpg
    PXL_20240323_203236541.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 74
I am sure others can pipe in (sorry) but to me those hoses don't look original, at least the top one.

I would be tempted to put the correct one on.

I have see on ebay a Chinese seller has made some silicone cooling hoses. I don't know how good they are but the look right in the photos. Anyone tried them?

Does this look right? Top fitting on the thermostat housing connects to the pipe on the right side underneath the car and the lower connects to the left pipe? They both seem a little crimped, could be improved by cutting some off the hose but maybe I don't have them installed properly?
What do I do with the other fittings coming off the thermostat housing and the small one off the water pump/thermostat housing pipe?
that upper radiator hose looks like you have it on wrong... I think you have the end of the hose that goes to the undercar pipes connected to the thermostat.

SteveC

Back