copart

Froms the pics, it seems they are implying it only had 26K miles on it - wasn't the cluster swapped out? That would make the drivetrain more valuable, if it's accurate. Still seems steep though. Auction doesn't show any final / end outcome.

it has a 127,000 or close to it, yes the cluster was in and out and changed from 85mph limit to 120 but I reset the odo to pretty close to what it should be
strong engine, good gearbox, KYB struts have life yet, windshield is broken interior rough although the dash isn't cracked (glove box lid was), rusty as you can imagine, literally about to collapse from rust so, it's a good dash and fairly decent drive train, that's it, not even a targa top on it so if was outside for the last 5 months, it's interior is REALLY fried, it does have an adjustable cam gear, no big deal there

doesn't say what it ended at, I was going to slip a piece of paper with my contact info on it inside the dash or something, never did....here's to twisty roads and sunshine my old chariot, you served me well, rust in piece

if the new owner shows up here point him my way (probably have to email me, I don't hang around much anymore) there' some things they should know especially the custom wiring behind the cluster, reversed grounds and such could make for a rude surprise, headlight control switch, rad fan switch.....

Back