Could not move break or clutch pedals

Mazinger

Daily Driver
Of course, that's because the car sat outside for 8 years. I had a chance to remove the slave clutch and break masters this weekend and it explains a lot. I can bring all back to life, slave is questionable at this point. I rather rebuild them than buy new, yes, they're not that expensive, I just want to, I always do. Does anyone know where I can get seal kits for clutch and slave? I have searched and nothing. NAPA said they can probably get the brake one. The usual suspects don't have them. Thanks

Just about anywhere I would think...

Of course, that's because the car sat outside for 8 years. I had a chance to remove the slave clutch and break masters this weekend and it explains a lot. I can bring all back to life, slave is questionable at this point. I rather rebuild them than buy new, yes, they're not that expensive, I just want to, I always do. Does anyone know where I can get seal kits for clutch and slave? I have searched and nothing. NAPA said they can probably get the brake one. The usual suspects don't have them. Thanks

They are 19.05mm, which translates to exactly 3/4 inch. An extremely common size for brake MC's.

Pete

Maz... My ADVICE gained from EXPERIENCE is to...

... replace them all with NEW.

I tried rebuilding mine and all failed again within a year. I'm unsure why... MAYBE it was me... but it sure was NOT worth the savings when I hadta do it all over again.

Replace them.

The bores are likelly all pitted and will ruin the seals,way too much trouble to bother with. If you really want to put a kit ,,do it the next time where you might have better cylinders. Also they are not expensive. Spend that extra time driving it :grin:

Back