Cromodora Mirrors on Ebay

$350.00 opening bid !
$50.00 shipping !
Used, with one replaced mirror, and reproduction gaskets!
Items are in Thailand.
Everything is wrong !!!

It is a set of period correct mirrors

I pointed out that it they were pricey. :) I did not notice the seller was in Thailand though. As always with EvilBay, buyer beware. I just had not seen a set of these mirrors in a while.

That is the same model of Cromodora mirror I took off a 77 parts car I had years ago. I just went out to the parts pile to check and yep... it's a Cromodora Astro, but mine is pretty crusty.

I thought the original mirror was a Vitaloni. All the cars I've ever taken apart had Vitalonis.

Maybe these were dealer installed?!? or Port installed?

Could be Myron

Anything is possible with these cars, but I went out and checked the side mirror on my 78 and it is also the same model of Cromodora Astro mirror that I took off the 77 years ago. My 78 was a one owner car that was bone stock when I got it from that original owner, so think that was the stock mirror.

I bought a new set of Vitaloni mirrors from an Ebay seller in Cyprus a few years ago. They look proper for an early X but the base of the mirror is different than the Cromodora. They are matte black instead of chrome and still in a box somewhere waiting to be put to use.

Back