Cromodora wheels for sale

jjay911

True Classic
The listing will begin tonight. 50 bucks no reserve. The auction does not start until 8:15 tonight so check back after then to bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280815465025?item=280815465025&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Until then here are some pics... JJ

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

Got the same

I have the same set of wheels as a spare (came with my car), but not in that nice of a condiciton. Mine could use a good scrubbing/sand blasting and powder coating. Thought about doing this, but they are spares (Sitting in the garage).

My current wheels are the five star magnesium Cromodora.

Nice touch with the painted areas. Your wheels look really great.

Good luck on the sale Jeff.

Fronts are 175/70 and rears are 185/70 tires don't look that old but not sure how to tell

There's a 10-13 digit code on the sidewall that usually starts with "DOT" the last 4 digits of which are the week and year manufactured IE DOTxxxxxxxxxx4503 would be 45th week of 2003

Jeff,

Is the yellow a light yellow or more of a "Corvette" yellow? Trying to visualize how they'd look on the old bird.
Mike

Good question Mike. I never thought about your car sorry it slipped my mind. I think it might be an exact color match. more of a darker yellow. Do you want to come over and try on these shoes and see if you like em? Feel free anytime. You have 8 days to :nuts: or get off the pot:laugh::dance:

Tires are great. and These wheels are a perfect hubcentric fit with stock lug nuts. Feel free to swing by if you want to know what they look like on the car.. JJ

Back