CUSTOM RADIO PLATES FOR X1/9 79-UP

for sale 2 custom radio plates for x1/9 79 up shaft style radio

and a delete custom plate w/original bertone badge

made on plexiglass 5/16 thick grind shape surface,

I made this plates for my radio shaft style because
I DON'T LIKE HOW IT LOOKS AT THE SIDES WITH ORIGINAL RADIO PLATE "Looks short this plate on each side I think"
fit's on almost all models of radio cassettes of this era like
ALPINE 7256,ALPINE 7167, PIONEER KP2220, PIONEER KE7272 (I USED THIS RADIOS BEFORE WITH THIS PLATE) and ALPINE 7105 LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWN,
I add a picture with measures.

I selling this plates 2 because I bought an ALPINE 7124 (completely different measures) I made a new plate and this ones needs to go.

price for each one is 40.00 includes s&h

for sale a delete radio plate custom with original bertone badge (because I will always use a radio on my car I'll never use this)

price is 40.00 includes s&h

img2230uk.jpg

deleteplate.jpg

radioplate2.jpg

radioplate1.jpg

measures.jpg

img2247j.jpg

img2242i.jpg

Hi Ricardo,

If you bought a modern stereo (IIRC DIN or double DIN??) and made a plate to fit that one, then I would love to see what you made!

I'll bet there are a few people (like me!!!) who would be interested in buying a nice plate to install a modern radio into the later model dash, just like you did.

maybe I have one

Hi Ricardo,

If you bought a modern stereo (IIRC DIN or double DIN??) and made a plate to fit that one, then I would love to see what you made!

I'll bet there are a few people (like me!!!) who would be interested in buying a nice plate to install a modern radio into the later model dash, just like you did.

Hi Dan,

I removed my old ALPINE 7106 because didn't work well and install an ALPINE 7124 same era (analogs), I love my 7106 but it was hard to tune the radio stations, that's the only reason why I remove and install a new one (30 years old too!! :laugh: lol)

If you have or take a picture from your dashboard (radio) I'll know how it looks, maybe I have some plates from other ALPINE I used to use (late 80's pull out style) or maybe I can make something to fit on the new style radios.

Interested

I would be interested in the double din style as well
pioneer unit AVHP8400 7 in lcd.

I am installing a Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57.

According to the crutchfield website, it is a "euro-DIN" size.

The opening in trim plates used on euro-DIN stereos is: 2-3/32" x 7-5/32".

The outer dimensions needed to cover existing screw holes in the heater/radio binnacle on my '86 are: 2-11/16" x 8-3/8" .

Do you have anything that might work?

Let me see what can I do

I am installing a Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57.

According to the crutchfield website, it is a "euro-DIN" size.

The opening in trim plates used on euro-DIN stereos is: 2-3/32" x 7-5/32".

The outer dimensions needed to cover existing screw holes in the heater/radio binnacle on my '86 are: 2-11/16" x 8-3/8" .

Do you have anything that might work?

Hi Dan,

I'm not sure but maybe just needs a frame to cover the hardware (nuts and part of installation) tomorrow I'll take a pictures from my frame, I'll check your measures and will see what I have and what can I do :)

Back