Dallara badges?

Dr.Auto

Matthew Walsh
So does anyone make Dallara emblems that would replace the front and rear round Fiat emblems?

Never seen such a thing but Now I think I have a new project for Ricardo if he is up to it....:)

should be an easy sale to the Dallara wannabe owners. I'd want two badges for mine.
Then it wouldn't say Fiat anywhere.... and people would really not know what it is.... :dunce:

Email Henk

maybe he would be willing to make some like the other really nice Repros he does.

http://www.dallara.it/
Scan the Dallara logo yellow on a black background.

Fyi Cozzoi does some very nice Dallara stickers for the windshield that looks sharp :thumbsup:

Dallara emblems

Hello,

If there is enough interest (minimum 30 emblems) we can start a production.
You think about this Dallara logo on a black surface?

Ciao e saluti,

Henk
E-mail: martens.tuil*hetnet.nl

Last edited:
Yes logo very similiar...

Look at the Dallara website posted above...

Henk I'll start the ball rolling for 4 but I think 30 is going to be a looooong stretch :(

All we need is 15 car owners to step up. Because in theory... there are two per car.

I'd want two

Dallara badges

Hello,

30 badges would be the best to get a reasonable price as production costs/tooling and design have to be paid.
We can also make 10 but than the price for just 1 emblem will be much higher.
There are 2 possibilities:

1. Dallara emblem in aluminium housing with 2 pins to fix in the 2 original holes from the X 1/9 body
2. Only Dallara emblem in polyeruthane like the Bertone emblem on this picture we made some month ago

Then another thing: what kind of Dallara LOGO and design you prefer?

Ciao,

Henk

Henk your scan looks good.

I have a couple more I will email you.
Keep it simple and as close to the Dallara logo they have on their web site on a Black background would make it pop off the brushed aluminium :thumbsup:

Pins don't matter to me but if the cost is the same go with the pins.

Then another thing: what kind of Dallara LOGO and design you prefer?

I would even think that a Dallara/Bertone hybrid would be cool.

That Dallara logo as posted above is neat.

dallara_blueyellowlogolg.jpg

NEW Bertone emblems

Hello,

Our new BERTONE emblems with aluminium housing are Euro 39 each, shipping is Euro 12 (with insurance)

with kind regards,

Henk Martens
E-mail: martens.tuil*hetnet.nl

Back