Dallara kit in US

autox19

True Classic
I have done some searching and cant locate anyone offering the dallara kit in the US (or molds) I am just blind or am I going to have to look over seas?

Odie

contact matt at midwest

http://www.midwest-x19.com/

he had the kit from ferrarikillers.com (jason greenwood) in the high performance/racing section of the store. Looks like at the moment that section of the store is down. Just email him, or wait and he will most likely post a reply here.

I'll pull the info out of the above link a bit better

:) From Jason's dad Derek.

"As far as Matt not selling them anymore, that is correct. Jason has a boat specialty shop make them and he then used to ship them up to Matt. It costs less if we just ship them direct. So if anyone is interested Matt just sends you to us directly."

Odie just PM Derek or send an email off to Jason.His email is in the ferrarikillers link. I bought this kit from Matt and lovin' it.Slow moving project so I won't have it all painted until June I'm shooting for.

If you got the coin you'll love the kit.

Hello. This is Derek and we have a set sitting in the moulds ready to go. They fit well and look great. You can contact me directly at dgreen*eonsystems.net

Derek

That is correct, we are the guys that make them. The cost is 1200.00 plus Grayhound shipping. Grayhound is the cheapest way to ship them.

We are moving our website to a new Server over the next few weeks. More pictures of the build should be posted then.

We also now have a hood skin & I am working on a one piece rear deck lid and maybe even a carbon fiber top, if there is interest.

i need more HP

I saw on ebay a set of turbocharger for a fiat x1/9 did anybody try this turbocharger kit on any of this cars?? anybody things is a good idea?? can it be install it by amateur trying to follow instructions? i really wish i can have a lot more power in low cost... i have an extra engine from a 86 14 bolts, that i am trying to fix, it is a standard bore, any suggestion ?? i need lot more power...

Great point..

As you can see... the GREENWOODS, who manufacture the Dallara Kit... PROTECT their resellers (the BRANNONS...) by charging ONE DOLLAR more if you order direct from them!

HA!

Don't we all?

Post the kit you found and maybe we can answer a bit more intelligently. But there really is no simple installation... and it will require lots of diddling. But that's FUN for some... not a plug and play thingie...

I know a guy that can install the turbo and offer tech advice.... here are some pics of one he did...Just curious what type of unit and where did you get it...

003_23A.jpg

002_24A.jpg

001_25A.jpg

I know a guy that can install the turbo and offer tech advice.... here are some pics of one he did...Just curious what type of unit and where did you get it...

I plan on runnng either a VW KO3/KO4, or a Mitsubishi 16G. All should be good for around 180+ hp, though I am only going for 150ish for now. All cost around 200 or less.

I saw on ebay a set of turbocharger for a fiat x1/9 did anybody try this turbocharger kit on any of this cars?? anybody things is a good idea?? can it be install it by amateur trying to follow instructions? i really wish i can have a lot more power in low cost... i have an extra engine from a 86 14 bolts, that i am trying to fix, it is a standard bore, any suggestion ?? i need lot more power...

how much is a lot more?
anyone know how well the original engines take to boost? and what the reasonable torque rating for the block/tranny is?
or..
join the dodge 2.2T bandwagon..? :whistle:

Back