DCOE vrs DCNF Inlets

DCOE banjo and bolt will fit on DCNF but use in pair as is problem with inner hole on banjos as on photos up, problem can be in space limit if are carburetors close inline setup, as DCOE bolt and banjos is wider than DCNF.

DCOE banjo and bolt will fit on DCNF but use in pair as is problem with inner hole on banjos as on photos up, problem can be in space limit if are carburetors close inline setup, as DCOE bolt and banjos is wider than DCNF.
Meaning if the carbs are too close together on a certain style of intake?

Meaning if the carbs are too close together on a certain style of intake?

The clearance is definitely close but it does fit. The DCOE bolt head is 2.6mm thicker so you loose that clearance. This is with a PBS manifold.
1596675393501.png

Exactly as Brad show, but DCOE bolts are thick at least I use Italian ones design not late as on photo up, on Italians I m sure that head can be machined for 2-3mm.

as for the scorpion, it will be no issue. This is a early picture of my build. I am using aeroquip fittings.

IMG_5205.JPG
IMG_5205.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Beek. Have a question though, have you had any issues with the carb float bowls facing away from the head? Or, is it that because the carbs actually face the same way as the SOHC with the intake on the other side? Just curious

Back