DFW Texas X/19 on Craigslist

Wonder

if that is one of the last ones to have only 1 side mirror?...when
were 2 mirrors the standard?

Complaint Unit

would make me live in it....already have one in the garage that
irritates her while her truck gets parked in the driveway...

Jeff I want the number of your body shop !!!:grin:

I have like 4 of them I work with. It all depends on the amount of traffic as to which one I use. In the past I have introduced a few people to my network but its a challenge. Example one of my Interior guys only speaks Spanish so I have to go through an interpreter. If you speak Spanish you are already ahead. I once brought someone on this board to my main painter and because the person i brought was supper picky and asked too many questions he left with a quote 3 times what it normally would cost me. It was my painters way of saying he didnt want to do the job.

Also something to keep in mind and this works with all body shops. Its not the painter or the price as much as it is understanding the process and be willing to do some quarterbacking. You need to show up a lot. You need to make sure the prep work was done right. You need to make sure that your there to see that they put in the correct additives to the paint so it doesnt chip off. (painters are always cutting corners for profit) You need to make sure that the car is block sanded perfectly. You need to make sure that the runs or any orange peel is color sanded and polished properly.

I developed relationships with painters over the years to make sure I have options. I sometimes get 4 quotes before painting a car. But only one person does my final clean up and detailing and I dont give his info to anyone:eek:mg:

Nada....

wife said if i was going to spend money on that "death trap", that she wanted a pool in the backyard first...now she has a pool and it is too cold to get into it......

Jeez Jim...

wife said if i was going to spend money on that "death trap", that she wanted a pool in the backyard first...now she has a pool and it is too cold to get into it......

I hope you are getting quid pro quo on pool to X1/9 funds. You could build a helluva X for the money it takes to put in a pool! :eek:mg:

Pete

Hehehe...

wish that were the case....Pete, maybe you should go look at it?
another project...

No X-based projects in my immediate future...

wish that were the case....Pete, maybe you should go look at it?
another project...

Fresh in from Denver this weekend (Thanks Rob!), my next 2 years will be spent on this:

Teaser information includes a Yamaha/Ford SHO 3.0l engine mounted longitudinally, Porsche Boxster 5-speed transaxle, and full tube frame front and rear to support the clamshells.

Pete

Back