Does anybody have photos of a dual DCNF set up?

wrxdrew

1300cc's of Angry Bees
I'm setting up the Dual DCNFs on my car soon and need some reference. Specifically the linkage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dual 40 DCNF linkage (pics)

You'll need to bend the stock bar from the pivot linkage to the carbs and reassemble the pivot bar a different way from stock. The pic below is from the spark plug side.

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

DSCN3617.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty!

I have the same setup and I really don't like it. No matter how I adjust the bent linkage it seems at full throttle it rubs and can stick a tad. I would like to see some other setups folks have for DCNFs.

-Tim

sorry wrong pics. I had improved the linkage later (as shown on the picture with the abarth logo's on the aircleaners.

i will make better ones

These are great reference guys.:) This is the reason i love Xweb. I know that beggars can't be choosers. But it would be great to see images of the linkages without the air cleaners?

Once again, i love xweb for this. Every time I run into someone considering buying a FIAT. I have to explain that, because of the internet, owning an old Italian car is not as difficult as it used to be. I can only imagine trying to figure this and other tricky things on my own.

Thanks guys!:worship:

Back