does anyone ever use the realtime chat?

L8AGN2

Rolling rattlecan resto
I have been in there almost every time i log in here (daily) and have yet to see anyone else in there.........................such an untapped resource for sure!

Yeah, every time I go to the chat section there's never anyone else in there either. I once asked if there was any possibility that they could make that section list how many people were in there, like it does with the other sections, eg. (9 Viewing) but I never got an answer. That way people looking at the main page could see if there are others in the chat section. Maybe it's not possible to do since it's a Java based chat, I don't know.

someone is usually in there sunday nights.. but may not be responsive cause they are doing other stuff, but that was sort of our online meet and greet... good stuff

On rare occasions... its been a FESTIVAL...

... but that was on the old version. It was difficult to manuever then also.... with everyone stepping all over each other and no protocol. Some got crazy, others just watched... and on occasions, all had a good time.

Generally though, with the timeout features and all, any REAL information was difficult to get across...

We could try it if someone wants to get ahold of a moderator for a STICKY and announce a meet at say 9 PM EST and 6PM PDT... or maybe ZULU (GMT?) time for the world to gather... on a Sunday. Could be fun.

I'll let you take it from here...

Back