FFO 2009 Autocross Results

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
This is the better of the two pics I took of the autocross results sheet.

If you view the pic full-size you can easily read the data:
IMG_1024.jpg

OK, WHO GAVE THE KEYS TO THERE x to Chris OBert? Last time I did that, he kicked my butt on teh autocross course ;)

i saw a smile on his (Bob Granich, apologies if I spelled it wrong) face both before & after I kicked his butt.
And I spoke with his friend this morning (forgot his name) that helped set up the Hooter Orange car who wanted to know what I thought of the car.

It was an interesting course... Had a few 1st gear lock to lock corners that are MUCH different from what I normally race on!

Hey Chris. You are fast in anything you drive, no matter the course. I was just wondering who volunteered to get beat in their own car :laugh:

Anyone notice the times for the 2008 Fiat 500?

Did much better than I thought it would have. I am sure Chris would have slashed that time considerably.
Brett

One BIG Congratulations to Chris for TTD....

Fast drivers are fast regardless of what they drive.. there are many examples of this in automotive history. In many ways, driving talent is, IMO in born then cultivated.

Hey Chris. You are fast in anything you drive, no matter the course. I was just wondering who volunteered to get beat in their own car :laugh:

I have only participated in a couple of AutoX so far. So what better way to see what your car can do than to let an expert drive it. I even went on a couple of ride alongs. Although it is strange getting your A%# kicked by your own car.

And...CO is gentile on your gear...

...and does what he does with smoothness,
and couple/few decades of experience.

CO drove my BlackX a few years ago,
and was closer to my times than dozen others who have driven it.
'cept E-strong...who is one of the most natural talents
I've seen in the nearly four decades I've been in the game.

The gap in times tells me other drivers
have minimal autocross experience.

I'd like to see CO and E-strong run laps in Andy Jossy's Yugo
and let'em shoot it out to find out who's top banana.

Back