Fiat 128 Rally replica project

Stitchingworks

Low Mileage
Hey Guys, here are some updated pics of my rally replica project.
Tell me your thoughts, Replaced wheels, and installed the flares since last pics. Already have the rear rally body panel in my hands , that will be next

Looking good so far! Are those the flares from MWB? The rear panel should be fun. Are you going to convert all the side markers and run a Rally front bumper too?

rally

Did you do any cutting of the stock wheel openings? I ran into interference issues with the 6x14 Panasport type wheels and 185/60/14 tires on my lowered wagon and had to raise the rear back up a bit.

carl

Yes all the fenders had to be cut, because they to were rubbing .

So what size wheel tire combo are you running now?..
And what Court asked above, are these MWB flares?...dont recall seeing them. I have a set of FAZA 128 flares but they dont look like these ones.

Weren't you selling this car some months ago? If so and you kept it, aint you glad you did?
Let me tell you, this 128's are getting harder to come by and they are fun to drive.Cant wait to have mine registered and running!!

Yes I was selling it but decided to continue with the project, the rims are 13" x 8 , the flares were bought threw eBay from a guy in Slovakia , I Think. Have the rear body panel and rally lights, that is the next step.
I'll be posting pics
Thanks

Back