Fiat 500 Cocktail Party Nov 16

Great Event!

and it was fun meeting other vintage Fiat owners, and putting some names with faces with West Coast members. The videos for the Cocktail Party and 500 Unveiling don't do either event justice. The Cocktail Party was huge, elegant, with tons of press. The following day, we went to several of the new model unveilings for other manufacturers and the Fiat 500 unveiling was, by far, the largest and best attended.
Dave

OUCH... I'll say it again, JJ~!

All we get are crummy fotos of food and your DATE, Rodney... and Robin Thicke singing falsetto...

OR...

We get 1000 fotos of your ride from the same goddam angle...

Cmon'... this was the greatest FIAT event in the last 27 years with the exception of Bob Brown's visit to LA...

Let's SHARE some fotos GUYS and GALS... surely the FIAT TWINS were there!

Geez! Ima gonna remember this!

Who was that....

..."Rodney" guy, anyways? I see the name Rodney Johnson in the corner of the pic...Is he as "important" as Alan Thickes' baby boy? lol

Rodney has been JJ's friend for the last 100 years...

... and I dunno why!

HA!

Nice guy... and whenever JJ is bachelor-ing it... Rodney seems to be around. I have NO idea what he does... never got around to asking... he just MAY be someone really special.

After hearing Robin sing though... Rodney is a 100 times more special in my book... regardless of what he does!

HA!

My God... I almost forgot!

JJ (Jeff Johnson)... once told me that Rodney (Rodney Johnson)... was his younger IDENTICAL TWIN!

I think he was lying though...

LOL...:eat:

was too busy scamming on young unsuspecting ladies to take too many pics.. sorry...

And Rodney is my ringer...you know to seal the deal....

Back