Fiat 850 Coupe FB in AR $2000 (maybe two?)

I would like to have one of those as well, but I cant have everything lol. Two hours away from me if anyone wants me to put eyes on them. I have family in that town so it is an easy trip to make.

Tony

Two 1969 series two cars. Nice. Looks like the Positano Yellow one had an engine fire in the past which isn’t unusual given the reality of brass pulling out of zinc over time.

Wish I had a bigger garage and a much larger bank account.

That's my motorcycle dilemma, cost of divorce versus cost of an original Ducati 900 Monster.

Which would also mean a different wife. Definitely outside the budget 😱❤️🤣
I have edged around that one a few times. Her patience has truly worn very thin indeed. There is apparently one too many X1/9s at this house. I have no idea what she is talking about…

I know, I know, I am picky.
Those are BOTH 850 Sport Coupes. Quad tail lamps, single headlamps with body mounted fog lights.
The 850 Coupe had two tail lamps, and only headlamps.

Thanks for posting this. The Spider helps me put a valuation on a car I have here that I want to sell.

As for garage space (and the women that comment about it)...
My first wife learned to never ask if that was "our car", or a customer's. The cars came and went regularly. When she got to drive it, it was her's. She liked the variety. We put over 400 K on "her 124 Sedan".
My second wife didn't really care, as long as I came home when I said I would.
My third, she came with a bunch of her own Fiats. Since she's been here her collection has more than doubled.
So, if your having trouble with garage space... Sometimes it just takes the right wife.

But if she is worth keeping, then remind her that you are playing with cars, and not down the street at the bar (yes, there is a bar about a block from my house).
The only time I go to the bar is with her.

Back