"Fiat and Abarth Tricks" by Greg Schmidt

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
I stumbled on this document searching Google this morning. It is a document by Greg Schmidt discussing Fiat and Abarth topics. Seems to be fairly old and it covers mostly the rear engine cars. I don't know if there is any value there, but figured I would let others decide. Here is a link to an online version at "howascarworks" that goes one page at a time. Below is a link directly to the full PDF from another source.

WARNING: The link below accesses the full PDF file. It will download the file when you click on it.

I tried to go to the autorepairmanuals website, but it requires an account set up to get at the documents. Apparently Google is able to get to the contents without an account. I have downloaded it to my PC and scanned it for problems with two malware and virus tools. No issues were uncovered in the scans of the PDF, but you have been warned.

http://data.autorepairmanuals.ws/cb36d2ff30e59377a96605c35511a9cd

I have a printed copy of this, there is a lot of useful knowledge in it. I can't believe all the drawings he did in his books and catalogues. Greg was one of a kind.

I also have a printed example I bought at Autobooks back when I lived in LA

What happened with him, does anyone know?

I've only heard rumors about his disappearance. I met up with Greg and bought a bunch of parts for my then future 850 restoration. That was well over 20 years ago.

What happened with him, does anyone know?

Back