Fiat Freak out '15

I can't wait

I booked the hotel a few weeks back , still waiting for registration to open up

really excited about the trip to Falling Water , I always wanted to go there

FFO

I am always at Pitt for British Car day that weekend and I booked the hotel a few weeks back. I will most likely have the X and the TR6 that weekend if I can find a second driver for the TR6.

Friendly rest stop along the way...

For anyone west of Pitt planning to attend FFO, Midwest-Bayless will be open and available as a pit stop, as you're within 2 miles of us driving down I-70.

As always, we'll be in attendance as sponsors, and if everything goes to plan, will also have one of the X1/9 race cars participating in the PVGP.

It will be a busy week(end)!

-M

Matt or anybody

Do you know if they have RV parking onsite? Neither the websites indicate they do.

I'll be there...

I have not missed a FFO since 1994 when I started going. Fun times, great people.

Now...what to take?

There are no spots for show car trailers. The "track" runs through a city park/golf course and is surrounded by a residential neighborhood and Carnegie Mellon University. Everyone drives their show cars up to the show. Check the Waterfront in Homestead for the closest hotels with large parking options. They may allow you to park a trailer and drive your car to the show, which is about 10-15 minutes away. As far as I know, only the race drivers have trailer space.

Its a great event. If you can come and stay for a whole week, there is a nice high speed race track event held at PittRace (Pittsburgh International Race track) that features some of the same cars you'll see racing at the PVGP but also some higher powered Porshes, BMW's , and vintage pony cars. There is a guy who races his Abarth Scorpione, allegedly the only one in the world being raced these days. Awesome!

I go every year, living in Pittsburgh. This year plan to bring the white Bertone and Red Abarth.

Incentive For Papa Tony To Come To FFO 2015

There's a Harbor Freight less than 1,500 ft from the FFO Hotel!!! :grin::devil:

FFO2015-HarborFreight_zps80srpi2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PVGP

i go every year to the Vintage in Pittsburgh and each year it gets harder to choose i have been splitting the weekend between the Porsche and BMW club but now that i own British and now a Fiat it will be exceptionally hard to choose where i show my cars this year...... its a great time and great venue

On my way early Thursday

I hope to be there in time for happy hour. Looks like there is lots of construction on I-70 so if should be a really fun drive. :(

Back