FIAT Wheels, 13" x 5.5", ET-7

Rupunzell

Bernice Loui
One set of five 13" x 5.5" wide, ET-7mm (offset) 7 spoke wheels made by CMS (Turkey).

These are the wheels that came with the 74' purchased last year and they need to find a new home. Four had one set of tires mounted, one is new complete with the original label. This set of wheels are in very nice condition.

$130 or OBO for the set of Five.. shipping not included.

Bernice

fiat7spoketop.jpg

fiat7spokeback.jpg

fiat7spokeside.jpg

fiat7spokelable.jpg

Bernice - those are nice looking wheels. Interested in any trade? Maybe a very nice 74 grill +? Near perfect front air dam?

:)

Bernice,

Assuming they'd fit my '79, which I assume again they will, I would be very interested as they'd look great on Big Bird.

If you have an idea of shipping cost or want to divulge where in this great state you live (if it's close enough from Torrance to drive), can you give me a PM or email?? Looks like a very good deal.

Mike

installed

Good news:

They look awesome!
Image0027.jpg

Image0028.jpg

Bad news:

I didn't calculate the offset and my tires so they rub at about 3/4 turn (195's front):

Image0032.jpg

Image0034.jpg

I think there is anough room to run them without a spacer (which are on now) not sure if removing the front spacers would help?

Go here Tim...

http://www.rimsntires.com/rt_specs.jsp

Calculate a 185/60 against the 195/60...

You can always use the old front set of 195's in the rear for the next set.

I think if you use the 185s you'll enjoy the car more plus have a bit lower front end (3/8ths or so???) and it may improve the looks a bit also. Not that the car doesn't look great... just saying...

BTW... I'm surprised the 195s fit up front in the first place with the stock wheel!

Tim got the wheels.

Spacer removal might help, lower profile/smaller tire will help. or modify the fender..

Bernice.

Good news:

Bad news:

I didn't calculate the offset and my tires so they rub at about 3/4 turn (195's front):

I think there is anough room to run them without a spacer (which are on now) not sure if removing the front spacers would help?

Back