FLU photo contest...

BrettM

1981 RHD X1/9
Hey folks,
Looks like FLU is sponsoring a photo contest. I think that it would be really cool if we showed some X1/9 spirit and submitted a bunch of really nice X1/9 photos for the contest. I would live to see the X1/9s be more numerous than the Spiders. :dance: Remember when we took over the Classic Motorsports forum? Let's show FLU what we've got.

If you are a FLU member and want to participate, check out flu.org and click the link to continue for the photo contest.
Good luck.
Brett

Only one per member?

Seems overly restrictive. :2c:

...then again, I'm not a member either so I guess I can submit a total of zero pictures.

not a member?

I thought you were. Send in the one of your X in front of the pipes, very cool.
Brett

Neat idea Brett...

Let me know when you tear off a quarter panel or something and then I MIGHT submit a foto that would be competitive with your "X1/9 FALLING LEAVES" masterpiece!

HA!

Except for Ulix's TUNNEL FOTO with his yellar mobile... it would be hard to choose between the two of ya.

Hey... but all that you said is really a neat idea... I think I might do a shoot in the next few days...

Thanks!

;)

donejpg.jpg

Awesome pic!

I'll be submitting a few of my Spiders' pics for the contest. I wish I had more talent in photography so I could get some pics of my new X.

You forgot to post this one you good-fer nuttin'...

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times][FONT=Times New Roman, Times][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times][FONT=Times New Roman, Times][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times][FONT=Times New Roman, Times]
Bretts.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

There! I did it!

And the winner is...

You forgot to post this one, you good-fer-nuttin'...

... no good, s.o....

Bretts.jpg

There... I did it again... apparently! HA!

Love, Parts, and Labor

Beauty shots are nice but only capture part of the experience of owning an inexpensive Italian sports car, the Love part.

Here's a shot of Andrew Coles' that captures the "Parts" part:
Shed1.jpg

And here's a shot of that captures the "Labor" part:
DSCF31541.jpg

Back