Free Car Trailer in SoCal

Fred pinczuk

stuffedX1/9
Yes I said free, take it. I would rather it see go to someone within this forum and a Fiat enthusiast and car nut, then given to a complete stranger. Only one request, don't turn around and sell it. Pay it forward.

The trailer, double axle, 2 new tires, spare included. All tires hold air. New bearings where put in since about 150 miles. It sat for the last year, used it once to get a car from San Diego. The lights work. The brakes (magnetic) where removed and are sitting on my garage floor. All I have is the drums and backing plate. The serial number tag was stolen and I never bothered to get it registered here in CA. I do have the ownership to my name from when I got it in Altanta. You can buy a replacement VIN tag online and engraved for $150. Needs a coat of paint. And you have to pick it up.

So 1st person to post in a single sentence describing why they are a car nut and need this trailer. Its yours!

Hope the pics link works.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108077411886020670427/albums/5896231864173221201

Fred I am not interested but I have a buddy in Lake Elsinore that is a Collector and would never sell it. He needs a good trailer as his old one is on the outs. He is also handy at getting vins etc. I can call him for you or give you his number if you want. I am sure he would be very appreciative of the opportunity. I have known him for 13 years and the nicest guy.

JJ

Wow!

Thank you Fred! Quite the gift you are presenting to someone in this group.

I hope you receive such a nice offer back in the future.

I love my cars. I need this. I have room for it. And Im willing to loan it to friends to mover their stuff locally. Tired of having things towed. Been a Fiat nut , car nut since 1978.

That is so nice Fred! Its so great to see that truly good people still exist in the world. May God Bless you sir!

Back