FS: 4-Rims 13 x 5.5

bg82x

Bob Grasch
Up for sale is a set of 4 rims pictured below. Thought I would post them here before EBay. Also a direct link to the album.

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/bg1982x/library/Wheels

They are not perfect. A few marks here and there, but overall pretty good. They are 13 x 5.5 also they are not hub centric. Asking $300 plus shipping from 60548 for the set. Any questions please let me know. Thanks!

DSCN6121_zps889881b5.jpg

DSCN6123_zpse6e4d823.jpg

Last edited:
Bob,

Not sure what happened the first time I opened your thread? Now both pics. appear so thanks for that.

I dunno why, but I just LOVE those wheels...

Whoops... I already have a set... otherwise I'd buy 'um!

I tired (pun intended) of these and as I said earlier, they were quite common on ALL 124's and X1/9's back in the day... when dealers installed them using stock rubber. It was really after I installed these flatter black caps (as I could find no other "bullet style" caps that fit...) that I really fell (back) in love with the wheels... and with the new tire sizes... I think they look great... as well as now different and unique.

This second foto was way back when I could.... with 175/50x13s up front, 205/60x13s in the rear.

The 205/60s from the rear...

A great look I think... longer studs and 3 spacers give it a wide stance for better performance as well as looks.

Hope I may have inspired some others and they find a new home soon...

responded to your pm, hope it worked

Thanks for the pm, got ,OPENED AND READ IT(USUALLY LOOSE IT) responded , hope you got it.Grant

Got it Grant.....

I responded as well. What you want is no problem. Just make sure to send me the correct shipping address.

Back