FS: AVON ACB9 Race Tires

Discussion in 'FS&W Forum' started by Jeff Stich, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Jeff Stich

Jeff Stich True Classic

Set of 4 original Avon ACB9 race tires in good used condition, set consists of two 5.0/22.0-13 tires & two 6.5/23.0-13 tires. These were bought new just over 1 year ago, & were only used for 2 race weekends on my friends' vintage PBS "E" Sports Racer running in VARA this last race season (ie: low use on a lightweight car). Retail cost of the set when new was about $1100. Nothing wrong with the tires, the car owner just prefers to methodically replace certain wear items each new race season (which he just did). Rather than just have these tires sitting in our shop taking up valuable space, I bought them from him to offer to anyone here looking for fairly inexpensive/good quality race &/or autocross tires for their car. ;)

NOTE: These are track-only tires, NOT meant for normal road use. The 5.0/22.0-13 tire is for 13" wheels with a 4.5"-6.5" width range & the 6.5/23.0-13 tire is for 13" wheels with a 5.5"-6.5" width range.

avons1.jpg
    avons2.jpg avons3.jpg avons4.jpg avons5.jpg avons6.jpg avons7.jpg

$150/set, tires must be picked up in Norco, CA (sorry, NO SHIPPING). Payment can be made via Paypal before pick-up or cash upon pick-up.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  2. fastx19

fastx19 Administrator Moderator

I ran a similar set of these a couple of years ago. Good tire. Important to note these usually are for cars weighing 2/3rd to 1/2 of what the X weighs, so expect wear to be a bit quicker than normal. Great price and entry tire for anyone wanting to get into race tires to "check it out"

3. Jeff Stich

Jeff Stich True Classic

<BUMP> Price dropped! :)

4. Jeff Stich

Jeff Stich True Classic

{BUMP} 2 flaky buyers dealt with, tires are still available!