FS: *NEW* X19 Abarth Fiberglass Front Hood from Guy Moerenhout in Belgium

alexx19

Daily Driver
In SoCal - $300 (for 2 hoods -- 1 fiberglass and 1 metal)

I've got an extra fiberglass Abarth front hood for an X1/9 which I imported from Guy Moerenhout in Belgium. Don't ask what that cost but I recall that shipping was the same price as the parts. The fiberglass is good with no dings and all ready to go.

Hoods3_zps97ee3f63.jpg

The hood was about $450 when I ordered it and shipping from Belgium was pretty close to that. [I just sold a painting with frame on eBay and the buyer paid $430 for the shipping to Italy.]

http://www.abarth-gmr.be/new/parts.php?dzial=X 1/9 PROTOTYPO ABARTH

More pictures of this hood and the yellow one -- the yellow one is pretty clean but the front latch was cut off as it was pinned. It came with my race car which is now living out the rest of it's days Down Under (in Oz).

Hoods1_zpsb4aa8564.jpg

Hoods2_zps0423af4f.jpg

Hoods4_zps9f414292.jpg

Hoods5_zps8b73533f.jpg

Hoods6_zps6a075b88.jpg

Hoods7_zps7d6e3d0b.jpg

Hoods8_zps284ec579.jpg

Hmmm...

I may be headed to Nevada in two weeks, then Palm Springs. If this hasn't sold I'll contact you :)

Hey Mr. X...

I don't think you could go wrong here... and I admit shipping them would be kinda costly... But Alex is a great guy and I think you should probably contact him and put down some DIB$ when you are pretty damn sure you're coming this way.

Secondly... My brother is coming MY way around August 20th with a truck and trailer and could easily transport them back to Long Beach Washington for a bottle of Single Malt. (We all will be in the El Segundo (LAX) area for a car show that weekend... closer to Alex as well.) There are some good folks NEAR Alex also that could easily store them if he needs to be rid of them before then, as well as my place. (Canadian Club is my preference...)

Lastly... Do let us know when you are down this way as its a PERFECT excuse for other enthusiasts here to have a beer or two with folks on this board.

Just sayin'...

PS Yellow respect...

PS You only want the fiberglass one, right?

Because no respectable person would have a use for anything painted YELLOW or even stand next to an X19 in that color. :drink:

I got rid of the yellow on my race car as quick as I could -- I think there's a support group or something... :guns:

RED is FASTER -- it's been proven with science or something.

PS You only want the fiberglass one, right?

Because no respectable person would have a use for anything painted YELLOW or even stand next to an X19 in that color. :drink:

I got rid of the yellow on my race car as quick as I could -- I think there's a support group or something... :guns:

RED is FASTER -- it's been proven with science or something.

LOLz, didn't you know that Black is the new red and Green is the new black...

And if your going to walk this 2500 miles, I'll take it easy on you and take the fiberglass. :pigsfly: :pigsfly:

Back