FS: NOS Supersprint exhaust for 1500 cars +wheels

SpidArman

Collector of wayward cars
I am selling a few pieces of my X collection.

One of them is a brand new Supersprint Dual tip exhaust for $225 plus shipping. Exhaust is tentatively sold... Waiting on payment.
2012-05-10_07-16-03_206.jpg

2012-05-10_07-15-33_472.jpg

2012-05-10_07-15-46_589.jpg

I also have 4 iron cross wheels. 3 are all silver and one is silver with black inserts. $200 for the set plus shipping.

2012-05-20_18-34-43_168.jpg

Arman

Last edited:
Ansa Exhaust

Does your ANSA system go directly out the rear grill area or does it come from underneath the bottom of the car's rear?

Could you send pics of the exhaust and the minilites?

Thanks,

Matt

Pictures added....

I added pics of the wheels and exhaust.

The exhaust comes out of the rear grill.

Not sure it will work.

There are specific part numbers for the 1300 and 1500. My guess is it has to do with the flange that bolts to the header pipe or the cat.

I will take the Exhaust if it is still available.

I can pick it up at Carlisle if that is okay. I can paypal the funds today or pay you cash on the 19th.

I will be easy to spot at Carlisle. I will be the one pulling a gas grill out of an X1/9.

Supersprint exhausts are great. I've got one on my '85 6 series BMW and love the sound. Not too loud (in keeping with the character of the car) but a nice rumble at idle, a soft "hum" around town, and a shriek when you wind it up.

I never knew they made one for the X.

Minilite wheels tentatively sold...

Minilites are sold.

I also will be bringing the following:

1 set of 13 x 5.5 iron cross wheels $200 at Carlisle
1 Vick Auto Header - not coated $200 at Carlisle
1 wood steering wheel with adapter $100 with adapter, $75 without
1 supersprint dual outlet single side exhaust $200 at Carlisle

Last edited:
Thanks Arman

The minilites look great. Once I free up my rusted stuck clutch I'll go for a spin. Good to meet you.

Back