FS: Pioneer TS-WX50 Spare Tire Sub Woofer

bg82x

Bob Grasch
I have a brand new Pioneer TS-WX50 Spare Tire Sub Woofer for sale. Asking $70 OBO plus shipping. Any questions please ask. Thanks!

DSCN3314_zpsfa991751.jpg

DSCN3312_zpse54770a9.jpg

DSCN3310_zpsc43d334e.jpg

MINE MINE

Please. Do you want check or paypal?

Shipping to;

Zeltex, Inc
130 Western Maryland Parkway
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Attn: Todd

Cool...

You'll like it. I got one for my Bertone when I had it. It adds just the right amount to the low end, I mounted the amp where the late wiper fluid bottle goes.

Sadly, it didn't have a home in the Scorpion so I sold it to someone here. I miss that low-end-fill. Still working on a solution for the Scorpion.

I used it by turning the spare around so the hollow in the spare tire faced the seat. This meant I had to remove the ECU and bracket and let the ECU sit near the bottom of the spare well. Which is good because the bracket is now in my Scorpion. :2c:

For all who maybe weren't as quick on the response as Todd, was, these turn up on eBay in a kind of hidden way sometimes. Mazda sold a version of the Pioneer design in the Mazda Protege. If you search ebay for "mazda spare tire subwoofer", you will occasionally find something. You do NOT want the BOSE model, you want the one that looks nearly identical to the one pictured upthread here.

The Mazda version has the advantage of having an internal amplifier built-in.

Looks like this:

DSC01305.JPG

I found one a few months back, and have it sitting on the shelf. The wiring harness is a standard off the shelf computer part if it's missing, and I found the wiring color codes somewhere. Let me know if anyone wants them, and I'll dig them up.

Notice the Mazda version does not say Pioneer on it, but it's identical.

Someone may be able to figure out the Bose version, but the non-Bose is pretty much plug and play. I think Bose uses a 2 ohm speaker, IIRC.

Which Amp?

You'll like it. I got one for my Bertone when I had it. It adds just the right amount to the low end, I mounted the amp where the late wiper fluid bottle goes.

:

What amp would you recommend for an X1/9? Finally giving the speaker to my son for his birthday.

Back