FS :struthousings insert type

martijn

X addicted
I have a set of 4 insert-type struthousings complete with nuts. the inserts are not included. ideal for a rebuild or coilover setup. I would like to have 100 euro for the set of 4.
dscn6209j.jpg

Due to the weight (6,5 kg) shipping overseas is 60 euro. Shipping to europe is app 30 euro depending on location

I can do 125 Euro shipped to California...I can buy these locally for about 100 bucks but it is easier for me to pay the shipping then to go and fish for them.......Let me know if that works.. Or if there is something I have that you need....:)

found another set in the garage. the topnut is a different type. Pictures on request. prices is 125 euro shipped all around the world.

Housing ID

Hi Bob. On every early (non-sealed) housing I have ever seen, the ID is about 40.2 mm or so (1.58"). So no...those Koni race inserts aint gonna fit....

The cartridge that came out was 38 mm. Outside is strut is 45 mm. Inner i can,t measure properly

The only strut I have apart is off a scorpion and it measures 41.5 mm i.d. The o.d. of a x1/9 strut measures the same as the scorpion from my stock. Hope that helps. B.

Back