Fuse box/panel differences

Carl_Auer

Groovy
Hey, does anyone have a description or diagrams (not schematics, actual drawings) showing the difference between the three fuse boxes? I know the 1300 fuse boxes were basic, then they took that fusebox and integrated it with a relay panel and remapped some fuses, then went to the blade style fuse box. Back when I had my 1300's I knew what each fuse did, how to modify fuse panels (headlight jumper) and if a fuse blew, I knew which one it was before I even opened it up. Mainly, I am looking for the similarities, changes, and additions between the 1st gen fusebox and the second gen, prior to the blade style, and info on the changes in the blade style.

I just got through wiring new driving/fog LED lights and it got me thinking about some other modifications I might want to do, but I am really clueless on the 1500 panel.

No I do not have a Haynes manual. It is on my list of books to buy for the X. I let most of my data and reference guides go when I sold my 76, plus I have put it off because I have the downloaded FI troubleshooting guide and I know Haynes is mainly just carb cars.

Back