GOP Debate Observations

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
Ronald Reagan, explaining why he changed from Democrat to Republican, was credited with saying something along the lines of "I didn't leave my party, my party left me."

I think Ron Paul knows what the "other Ron" was talking about. The NeoCon wing of the Republican Party seems to have eclipsed the traditional Republican view of low taxes, small government, and not so much foreign meddling. Save two (Paul and Huntsman), the rest of 'em were falling all over themselves in a race to the red button that starts the war with Iran.

The other thing that always amazes me about the NeoCons is how hypocritical they are. It's terrorism when "they" do it to us, but it's "OK" when we do it to "them," with the it being assassination, regime change, blowing up facilities, etc.

...Save two (Paul and Huntsman), the rest of 'em were falling all over themselves in a race to the red button that starts the war with Iran.

One more reason why Iran feels they NEED the bomb! They feel they have an obviously aggressive US with military forces all over the local area around them... The US fave 'First Strike Israel', libel to bomb them at a moments notice, and who has likely been involved in many covert actions inside their country. And now we've got a line of candidates for top office in the U.S.A. ready to 'get em'...

Iran won't feel safe till they test a live device.

We just have to hope they aren't crazy enough to try to follow up on their 'wipe Israel off the map' rhetoric.

No kidding...

on all of that. :clap:

I just can't believe this bunch of morons. At this point I would gladly take the less savory consequences of a Ron Paul Presidency to get us disengaged from everybody's business around the volatile world. Our business is business-that's all we are(or were) really good at, but we think we are good at stuff that nobody is good at-'nation building', 'spreading democracy'....what a scam! What an expensive,pointless, deadly scam! Paid for by anyone but the people who promote it:wacko:

The best part was when Ron Paul schooled Romney after he spread the flagrant lie about spending cuts. The look on Romney's face was priceless.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgAbkXOAsw&feature=player_detailpage"]Ron Paul (LIKE A BOSS): BODY SLAMS MITT ROMNEY - YouTube[/ame]

trends and conclusions

One more reason why Iran feels they NEED the bomb! They feel they have an obviously aggressive US with military forces all over the local area around them...

A very clear cut observation. If you see the neighbor countries around you being assaulted one by one, the logical thought would be 'oh oh, I'm next'. Following this, the logical course of action would be to arm yourself and be prepared for the onslaught.

Back