Great day for a drive

bomar76

Daily Driver
Put over 300 miles on the X today, beautiful sun filled day (mostly), roof off all the way.....man I love driving that car!!!!

(and no issues today either!)

Sounds just like EVERY day here in SoCal...

HA!

Congrats... I too took Black Tooth for a walk today... but the traffic got terrible and it got HOT out and then there were the LA arseholes...

Still... Black Tooth gives me GREAT pleasure...

Lots of sun here today, as always.

But today it was in the high 90's. I had to drive across town and the radiator fan did its cycle at every light big time. Not a day for no top though. At 5000 feet the air temperature is nice, but surfaces, like skin, get cooked.

Made the decision in April

Made the new X my daily driver... 6 weeks later close to 2200 miles without issues!

This included a trip over the GW Bridge onto the Cross Bronx Expressway would make La La land look like a stroll...

Cross Bronx is like driving on the Moon with craters :eek:mg: that's if you make it out of the bumper/bumper traffic...lucky to do 5mph

Cars are constantly pulling up to me with Big thumbs up and who makes that car it is so cool :D

Hmmm... No comments from most LA folks...

... as they are too busy with MP players in their ears and texting on their IPhones to pay attention to driving or any other cars around them.

Besides... most think they are the only cars on the road...

No pictures???

Put over 300 miles on the X today, beautiful sun filled day (mostly), roof off all the way.....man I love driving that car!!!!

(and no issues today either!)

That's no way to rub in the fact that you are out enjoying a drive while I am stuck at work. I only barely felt deprived. :grin:

Back