header, bosch control boxes, dizy's, rebuit F injectors

Kevin Cozzo

True Classic
pbs style header. No O2 sensor bung (welded up) 100 bucks
2 Bosch ignition boxes, 2 distributors, 2 coils. 30 bucks each for the boxes and distributors, also have harness, with resistor for 10 bucks. If you buy the control module and dizzy,I'll throw in a coil and harness. Ignition stuff has been tested and work.
Also have a set of fuel injectors, including cold start valve, that I had rebuilt at witch hunter a few years back, never used- 70 bucks
buyer will pay shipping from 75228

Fuel Injectors

Hi Kevin,

I am interested in the fuel injectors. If that's not what Jeff already lined up for, I will buy them. I'll send a PM with my contact info.

Thanks,

Brian

ok

jeff was first on header. Brian gets fuel injectors. Gimme some time, I'll get back to ya. also think I have one control box sold, waiting on PM

I'm out.

jeff was first on header.

Kevin,
Go ahead & & sell it to AlenT. I jumped on this early because a friend had told me a few weeks ago that he was looking for one for his car - I was hoping to help him out & get him a good deal in the process. Just called him last night to tell him the good news, but it turns out he'd already found one elsewhere. :doh:

So "second dibs" gets this one. :cool:

i may be interested in a complete electronic ignition setup, it would be for a friend of mine. ill get back to you as soon as i can.

i have the same header on my X, and it is great. what i did was sandblast it and baked it in an oven to make sure it was clean of all grease and whatnot, then through Eastwood i got a can of ceramic coating. sprayed it myself and it looks great and will last forever.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?..._3313381231120_1188173784_n.jpg&size=720,960t

OK

already had Alan next in line for the header, strangepod also wanted it, but Alan Pm'd me first. Sent you a Pm Alan. Willie, Pm me when you know for sure.
All the small stuff will be mail, and I want to make just one trip, so please be patient, if you already paid for something, will go by Friday after noon

If you wouldn't mind could you check what the Bosch distributor model numbers are. It'll be cast into the side of it.

It should be either Bosch 0 237 002 020 or Bosch 0 237 002 050, I'm looking for the ......020 distributor myself.

'PeteX1/9

got one of each....

what's the difference? I'm interested. Advance curves? Pm me your info, and I can get it out of here

PM sent.
I'll take the Bosch 0 237 002 020 distributor off your hands. Let me know where to send the money.

'PeteX1/9

Parts arrived

Hi Kevin,

The injectors arrived in yesterday's mail. I'm looking forward to getting them installed. (Probably this weekend.) Thanks.

Brian

Back