Hello from another Scorpion owner

Tony K

Lancia Scorpion
Hello to all!

Glad to finally join this group. It seems like there is a lot of good Scorpion discussion here; I wish I would have noticed sooner! Obviously the Scorpion world is a small one. Hello to everyone with whom I am already acquainted, and to everyone else, pleased to meet you! 😊

I have two Scorpions at the moment -- a green '76 (number 1251) and a red '77 (number 1777). The '77 is a well-preserved example that we resurrected in 2010 and have enjoyed as a classic since, and the green one is a very original, low mile example that has been sitting in a garage since 2003. I just acquired it last fall, and it is about to receive twenty years' worth of TLC to get it back to where it should be.

Best regards,
Tony K. :)

Attachments

• Scorpion 1777.JPG
    Scorpion 1777.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Scorpion 1251.JPG
    Scorpion 1251.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 87
Hello to all!

Glad to finally join this group. It seems like there is a lot of good Scorpion discussion here; I wish I would have noticed sooner! Obviously the Scorpion world is a small one. Hello to everyone with whom I am already acquainted, and to everyone else, pleased to meet you! 😊

I have two Scorpions at the moment -- a green '76 (number 1251) and a red '77 (number 1777). The '77 is a well-preserved example that we resurrected in 2010 and have enjoyed as a classic since, and the green one is a very original, low mile example that has been sitting in a garage since 2003. I just acquired it last fall, and it is about to receive twenty years' worth of TLC to get it back to where it should be.

Best regards,
Tony K. :)
Hey Tony good to see ya here too!

Back