HEY!!! Im back too

whitespy

Flyboy Spagetti eater
What's up Peep's?
After a 4yr absence I am back into an Italian car.
I just bought back my Scorpion and I am getting back into the former forums I was in. Soooo... where is my blue 75 at now?

Warren (from Calgary)

Whats up Warren!

My blue 75 is in LA right now. I tried to buy it back from Dick, but he was unreachable until after I bought a 82 and had it shipped to Alaska. He is holding it for me, so maybe next summer I can look at buying it and shipping it either to Alaska or somewhere down south.

Great to see you got the scorpion back. I am still considering one and was drooling over Jeffs current scorp for sale.

Hey

Hey Carl!
It's good to see it's still alive and kicking, have you got any recent pics of her? I have pics of my Scorp just before I sold it and I won't have any recent ones until I have had a chance to get the car home and go through it. The Scorp has new bumpers and I got the seats fixed and put a new top on it. Oh ya I forgot I also converted it to FI. (that made a HUGE difference)
Good to hear from you.

Warren
From Calgary

Carl... did you actually get in touch...

... with Dick Waldren?

If so, could ya e-mail me his contact info?

Thanks...

My blue 75 is in LA right now. I tried to buy it back from Dick, but he was unreachable until after I bought a 82 and had it shipped to Alaska. He is holding it for me, so maybe next summer I can look at buying it and shipping it either to Alaska or somewhere down south.

Great to see you got the scorpion back. I am still considering one and was drooling over Jeffs current scorp for sale.

Carl Stop drooling and start bidding. I lowered the reserve to 7500 bucks and the car is a steel. Lets get here going...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290330033269

I wish!

I took this summer off of little league baseball which is going to be around $10K less than what I took in last year (actually less because of the economy, which is why I did not shoot them this year) so I am hoping after a garage sale this weekend I will have enough to pick up my K-Sport coil overs....

Don't touch this car if..........

You want something that looks good and turns heads.

(I edited this thread for the seller, the thread that was up here should have not been because well it just didn't need to be here)

Warren

Last edited:
My old new Scorpion

Hi,
3 years ago I sold my scorp because I thought I wouldn't be able to keep the whole (it needs paint) and to make a long story short I had a chance to buy it back and I did now that my kids are older. I probably paid too much but even if I found another one it would still cost me $2500 just for shipping on top of the purchase price. I did consider another X1/9 but the scorp won out in the end. Not because it was a better car, because I know the car I was buying and know what it needs vs some one elses problem child.:p

I pick up the car in another week when I get back from vacation.

Warren

Back