Hey... Look what Hemming's posted!

I plan to be there Tony

Nashville is close to me, so I have no excuse this year. :)

Yep...I am going as well. Its been way too long.

Tony - What are your considerations for traveling there?

We hope everyone will be able to make it,it promises to be the best one yet.The hotel is outstanding,and really working with us.Lots of fun driving events,too.The show field,the Parthenon, is an awesome site.

Tim... I thought you could swing by and...

... pick me up...

I also told Bob Brown he could entice me to go by sending me airline tickets and paying for my hotel reservations... I mean then... How could I say no???

HA!

I have the time, I have the money... its the health of not me so much, but my wife. So I'm kinda up in the air... I want to go... would rather FLY but also would love to DRIVE... ala Route 66 kinda thing in the FIAT, but I know that would be too much for Sharon. Maybe a flat-tow... and that would be acceptable.

ANYWAY... I'm just getting started with this... more to come...

Hope to see some of our west coast friends at FFO

I am still recovering from not going to BOFI this year. The idea of the FFO in Nashville sounds great and I am all for it. I plan to be involved in the planning so if ANY west coasters need a local guy to help out, let me know. You guys were so hospitable to us when we were there last year, I want to do whatever I can to make your stay fun.

Let the planning begin.

I just might have to accidentally:rolleyes: plan some vacation time around that week... that way I'll be in Southeast Missouri visiting relatives with the wife and kids! A jaunt over to Nashville would be easy!

Be nice to get up there and see some cars that aren't total projects and in pieces!

I'm looking forward to meeting all you repro --

-- I mean knowledgeable, experienced, Fiat owners! I live an hour away, and plan some serious time off from work that week. Don't forget to include Jack Daniels' in your itinerary, if so inclined -- a world famous landmark.

If I'm lucky, my car may even be running by then!!! -- if not, Ford starts with "F," right?

Back