Hi guys!!...just to let you know i`m back in my Puerto Rico...

Karfrik

Albert
(caribbean USA) on vacation for 2 weeks after 2yrs!!!....I`m staying right on the beach(condo) and drinking Black label with Coconut water!!! (delicious mix,believe me) Medalla(local beer) and the usual Rum and Coke with lime(cubalibre).Food??? what can I say,my mom asked me for some special menus in advance plus the local eatery is always delicious ,specially the seafood!!..reason why i got on a diet and lost 14 pounds before ever touching land here...lol
Don`t know how to post pics,but maybe Mr.Jimbo Decker can post some for me later on,....
Sorry guys gotta go,time to go snorkling with my daughters and nephew!!!....see yaa!!!!!!!!!!...........

Enjoy Albert

We gotta get you "picture postin' capable" one of these days. It's really easy once you get it.

Picture posting capability

Jim:
When you walk Albert through how to post pictures, will you please include me also?

Many thanks,
Allen

Enjoy!

Always is an unforgetable trip when you come back home,
enjoy as much as you can!

maybe that's why all people knows PR as

"La Isla del Encanto"

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79

Last edited:
Jim helped me with this a while back. Here is the post that showed me how to post pics. Here it is.
JimD wrote
"When using Imageshack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following instructions assume you have two browser windows open. In the first browser you have opened Xweb and have typed in the text of your post and you are ready to add a link to a picture. In the second browser you have opened up your Imageshack account and are looking at the album page that contains the picture you want to post.

Follow these instructions in the second browser which is displaying the Imageshack album:
1. Right-click on the picture you want to post. You should get a little pop-up menu with options.

2. Then left-click on the "Share It" option in the little pop-up menu. This will pop-up a larger dialog box which shows a thumbnail of the pic in the upper left corner, with a list of pre-generated links on the right.

3. Looking at the right hand list of links in the larger dialog box, left-click inside the frame next to the "Forums:" label. This should highlight the contents of that frame. (Note that this link code starts with the IMG tag, that's what Xweb needs)

4. Now that the content of the "Forums:" frame is highlighted, right-click to get an options menu. From the options menu, select "Copy". You have now captured the link you need to post a pic to Xweb.

Now you need to go back to Xweb in the first browser window. In the Xweb post you were editing:
1. Position the cursor where the picture should go.

2. Right-click to open the little option menu.

3. When you see the options menu, left-click on "Paste" and the link from Imageshack should drop in to your post.

4. Left-click the Xweb "Preview Post" button to see if you succeeded.

That should do it Jeremy. If it still gives you trouble I can walk you through it in person next time we are near a PC.

Sphere of knowledge...

...varies by experience.

For example, Alberto can operate a digital camera.
And even more complex, can unload digicam pics and email.
I'm still trying to figure out those processes...

But I figured out process of attaching pics that others have online.
Meaning...it's so simple, a caveman can do it.
MM

LOL!! Right. I have never been able to post pics in any forum until Jim showed me how.
I guess I got tired of banging my knucles on the curb every time I crossed the street.

You are very right Ricardo.....

"La Isla Del Encanto" or "Island of Enchantment" for our english speaking brothers here.
About posting pics tutorials,i have tried and tried..Common,i`ve been lurking here since 99` if i remember well.And of all 2-3 forums i visit this is the one i haven`t mastered yet.What the heck,i gave up yrs ago.But i come every,every day,...........:wink2:
Well gotta go again,theres a lobster somewhere waiting for me to eat it!!!,......jajaja..lol...........sorry,couldn`t resist:laugh:

THere ya go..... just rub it in ALbert. Im in the midwest with NO access to fresh seafood, and your talking about MORE lobster.... Yer killin me bro!

What can ya say????? Nothin.. its not polite to talk with your mouth full. If I were in your unfortunate position, I'd never be abel to talk, because my mouth would be stuffed with seafood! :hmm::laugh:

Back