How about an Alaska Car Show?

Carl_Auer

Groovy
This Friday in Eagle River is the Lithia Classic Car Show. I know it is a little out of the way for you, but Chris on the Kenai, and AkX, relatively close to you guys. The show is from 6 to 8 during the Bear Paw festival and it is free. I will be there, even though my X is not quite show ready yet, and I am trying to get the X the guy in my complex gave his son to come, may be an Alfa Spider there too, also from my complex, and possibly the only other Italian there will be a Ferrari Mondeo. There use to be a 308/328 here a few years ago, and the two 360's I saw last year in my area I have not seen this year, so the Italian contingent will be small, and I may be the lone Fiat. Which is ok, since it is being hosted by Lithia Dodge, or should I say Lithia Fiat?

Wish I could make it.

Hey Carl, thanks for the post. I'll be down the weekend after the show :(. I know it's close by Alaska standards but I'm not up for the 700 mi round trip 2 weekends in a row. I hope they have a good turn out and maybe you could share some photos?

Back