HOW MANY SITES DO YOU BLOG?

rturchan

Baja Bob
Myself, this is the only site I blog, but I must say that if you asked me a year ago I would not have believed it. The car is the allure but the people here are pretty special. I am continually amazed at the breadth and scope of knowledge of the X web members. Incitefull comentary and honest people. More commonality than just a car. Perhaps it is just the American upbringing. If you have a thought on this please share it. Pretty good stuff.

Sincerely,
Bob T.

OK, I am open to correction, then what is it?

I submit to your wisdom with 300 posts to my 156 in about the same time frame. Fyi merriam webster:
Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer; also : the contents of such a site
Sincerely,
Bob T.

Hi Bob, a blog is your personal website, where only you write your thoughts and other people read it (and possibly discuss in comments). Like a dairy open to the public.

This here is a discussion forum with lots of members. The site does not belong to one person, it is a community of many likeminded (most of the time) people.

Hi Bob, a blog is your personal website, where only you write your thoughts and other people read it (and possibly discuss in comments). Like a dairy open to the public.

This here is a discussion forum with lots of members. The site does not belong to one person, it is a community of many likeminded (most of the time) people.

What he said ^

I do not keep a blog but I am on a lot of forums

as far as other car forums I am on

Socaleuro.com
mr2oc.com
vwvortex.com

to name a few.

Welcome Bob!

This is my primary forum. I've also recently joined fiatforum.com as well for Uno Turbo information.

The great thing about this forum can't be American upbringing, since we have members all over the world that are every bit as friendly and helpful. I think it has more to do with our common love of a fun little car that most other people think we're weird for wanting to drive. :wink2:

This is my primary forum. I've also recently joined fiatforum.com as well for Uno Turbo information.

The great thing about this forum can't be American upbringing, since we have members all over the world that are every bit as friendly and helpful. I think it has more to do with our common love of a fun little car that most other people think we're weird for wanting to drive. :wink2:

Agreed and also the members here are really laid back and have some great senses of humor :laugh:

Back