How the girls do it down under

Mike_Gold

True Classic
Cannot find this video clip that was posted a couple of months back. Wanted to show it to a friend. Search words too common. (all except "girls" -- that was a surprise. What IS the average age here?)

Are you referring to the video of the girls beating the crap out of a Lambo on a tarmac race?

It was posted in NFC

My understanding is that since NFC posts are not really related to the subject of the forum, they are not kept around like the DF and WF.

Good catch Rick

I did not search for it, I figured it was gone when I saw the default NFC (at least in my view) shows only one page with no index of additional pages.

So now I notice the "Display Options" at the bottom of the NFC is set to show only the posts from the previous month forward. If I set it to show threads "from the beginning", I get 3 pages with the oldest post being Sept 28 2010.

Hey Mike! Better bookmark the video, it was posted Nov 10, 2010. Time marches on! :)

THANKS!!

I just couldn't remember "Samantha." My next door neighbor's daughter's name.

Thank you,
Old, uh, anyway . . .

Samantha Stevens, or her parents, live right around the corner from me. I often see her rally car / horse float etc parked out the front as I drive by. Nice cars and a looker herself too! :)

Back