HURRAY... ITS FINALLY HERE!

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
The 24 Hours of LeMon's Trophy!

Took a bit of fabrication... but eventually got it mounted to my hood... I can't wait to show the Fiat America Folks and Under 3 Litre Club on Saturday!

006-2.jpg

Thanks Bernice and Steve and all the others on the Italian Stallion Team.

I do think that it should be embellished a bit and possibly made into a perpetual thing... Not for every race, but maybe for each annual Sears Pointless Race... I'll give it some thought... your thoughts?

Also note this... On the left is the flywheel Bernice sent, and on the right is the one offa Herzel's 1500...

004-2.jpg

Bernice's is under cut and cut flush on the back side with a thicker starter ring... See below also... otherwise they look to weigh about the same... Comments?

003-3.jpg

parts is parts

We've got quite a collection of broken parts to embellish this masterpiece. A demolished 4th gear comes to mind. ;)

Hmmmm...

A "halo" backdrop just might be nice...

But one thing here... Bernice just paid over 15 bucks to ship this "masterpiece"... and we'll need to be conscious of that... I THINK it was a flat rate... not sure... but it will have to all fit in a standard box again... and stay under 70 pounds!!!

HA!

I was thinking of some crossed Checkered Flags or an Italian Flag and an American Flag... Something relatively LIGHT and colorful...

Not sure what this has in common with Halo, but here you go Tony!!

I didn't know you were such an avid gamer!:)

Halo_tony_trophy.jpg

Nice trophy!

Good To See The Package Arrived..

intact.

Papa Tony, are you really going to drive your X with that trophy as a, "hood ornament?"

Bernice

I thought that was where it was MEANT to go...

... I mean... How else will everyone know that I AM THE WINNER if it isn't predominantly displayed???

It oughhta cause a BIG SENSATION on Saturday when I show up for the Mulholland Run... I can't wait to see the ENVY on all the faces of the FIAT AMERICA and FLU members when I come cruizin' in with it tack-welded to the hood...

HAHAHA!

(The SPIRIT of the 24 Hours of LeMons lives on!!!)

Papa Tony, if you pull this one off, it's going to be a classic FIAT moment... You're gonna really "rubb it in"... No?

Just make sure it will not fly off the hood or damage the paint of Black tooth...

:thumbsup:
Bernice

... I mean... How else will everyone know that I AM THE WINNER if it isn't predominantly displayed???

It oughhta cause a BIG SENSATION on Saturday when I show up for the Mulholland Run... I can't wait to see the ENVY on all the faces of the FIAT AMERICA and FLU members when I come cruizin' in with it tack-welded to the hood...

HAHAHA!

(The SPIRIT of the 24 Hours of LeMons lives on!!!)

Back